Friday, August 7, 2015

Straight from the Horses Mouth (or Tail)

This is America and I am a middle class woman trying to make ends meet.  So I do what many of us do and have become entrepreneurial in nature as my kids and their needs have grown and grown and grown.  I never did identify as the neighborhood Avon Lady, but ding dong here I am.

It all began with bug spray.  It was summer, I needed Skin so Soft and didn't have a Rep.  As I asked around I found many other people wanted this magic elixir of bug repelling wonderfulness and signed up to sell it.  

Today I heard from a high school friend who was looking for a rep because their friend needed Skin So Soft for their horse.  After happily offering my link to purchase, I had to ask the obvious question.  "Do you really know someone who needs Skin So Soft for their horse?"  Yep.  Apparently its not just for people anymore.

While I was looking for the recipe for "horse so soft" I came across a plethora of uses for this fantastic bottle of skin softener.  
It's on the internet so it must be true:
It's a bath oil and after shower moisturizer, makeup remover, cuticle softener, Insect repellant, cleans Ink, oil, paint, grease and tape off your skin, tanning oil (no spf), relieves dry skin and insect bite itch, can ease a light sunburn, heals dry cracked skin in a few days, mix with liquid soap to soften skin when shaving, removes chewing gum, cleans ink stamps, moisturizes feet in a foot bath, kills ants, repels bugs when you put around doors and windows, removes label sticker mess from glass, plastic and metal, cleans wood, use it with cleaner to remove soap scum lime and hard water deposits, cleans ink off vinyl, removes crayon, removes lipstick stains, cleans leather, clean paintbrushes, helps sliding doors slide on the rail, removes liquid nail, removes wax, keeps deer off rosebushes, cleans grease from range hood, cleans your windows, keeps bugs off of your pets, gets tar off of cars, spray on your tires, wipe down your dash and vinyl seats, spray ion the outside of your tent when camping to keep the bugs away!

What would you use it for?

Do you want a bottle of your very own?  www.youravon.com/krusch



*SSS bath oil is approved by the FDA/CDA only as a bath oil.  Avon does not endorse its use for anything other than a bath oil.


2 comments: